2011年4月5日 星期二

Some Interesting Commercials

I think that maybe it is because I am a College of Communication student , I search and watch some interesting commercial  on the web very often. Recently, I found some commercials which are really cool and fun, so I’d like to share them here. Hope you  guys also have fun! :D 


I love this commercial very much! It's really amazing and makes me laugh. The whole video is so fluent and the idea that he wants to convey is very clear and successful! Besides, I think the most interesting part is that he uses many famous websites and Software to connect each cut, which is really creative and totally catch my eyes.



This is a cute one. Unlike some car commercials we see usually, this one doesn’t show how fast it could be or how luxury it is. It used a more relaxing and funny way to introduce their products, just like a naughty child.  


I ‘d love to share more but it is shocking that I was late for handing this article out.XD
Hope you enjoy them, too.
:D

沒有留言:

張貼留言