2011年3月28日 星期一

WOW!Being a director!


For me, it was a very cool experience to be a director.

In this summer, my department (Journalism) will held a camp(Jour Camp
新聞營) for high school students and I volunteer for video production and photography to publicize our camp.

Honesty speaking, I didn’t know everything about what I have to do in the beginning. This is my first time drawing the Figure storyboard(分鏡圖), being a director, finishing the editing(The work of selecting and joining together shots to create a finished film),including the music and subtitles in the short film by myself. It is truly a kind of challenge for me.

Luckily, there are many people who helped me a lot! First, I asked some freshmen be the actor and actress in this short film and they really did a great job! Second, some of my classmates who have passion for cinematography(電影攝製) offered their technical skills on their own initiative. I am really grateful for their kindness and hard work! Without them, it just can’t be so wonderful!

It took me almost 7days to complete this video, though it was a hard time for me, I still kept trying to have fun! In the end, I think I really enjoy the process and now I ‘m very proud of the finished product!


Finally, I want to tell everybody I met,”Yes, I did it!”


2 則留言:

  1. Wow! This video is so cool! I didn’t know that journal could be combined with cooking! And the hues in the video are so bright and beautiful. I had made videos, too. To make every detail perfect, it really took time. You really did it! Congratulations!

    回覆刪除
  2. Wow! It is really cool and interesting to be a director. I believe the process making the video must be very challenge and fun. When I was high school student, I had been dreaming of being a director. As a result of it, I also joined the mass communication club. The memory in that club is really fascinating! We also made a film to publicize our club. The process was really hard but fun, by doing it, we learned a lot! And, just as you said, when you finally finished it, you might have a sense of accomplishment and be very proud of yourself. Wish you held a very cool and wonderful Jour Camp. :目

    回覆刪除