2011年3月22日 星期二

About my blog

I change my topic from "cinema"  to a more bigger one. In the beginning, I wanted to be concentrated on movies because I took an interesting course called "introduction to films" in this semester and I 'd like to practice what I have learned in this blog (I thought that maybe it's a good chance to watch more movies, ha ha!)

 However, I found that what I want to show in this blog will needs lots of pictures and videos which may disobey the copyrights.Therefore, I decide to make my blog  become a more original one.Maybe I"ll share some photos I took or something interesting I saw here. I hope it will be fun.

2 則留言:

  1. hi! I am ur partner Webber!!
    I also love watching movies, my favorite is Transformers and Batman. I also have some toys of transformers! I am happy that my partner keep a blog of movies. I also take a course of gangster movies this semester. Wish we can have a good partnership in this class.

    回覆刪除
  2. Hey there Linda!
    Watching movies is also a good way to improve English, at least to me. Find it out.
    I think "University News" had already given you a great opportunity to practise photographing.
    KEEP MOVING ON!

    回覆刪除