2011年5月10日 星期二

Sony Bravia:)

Today I want to introduce a series of commercials about "Sony Bravia".BRAVIA is a Sony brand used to market its high-definition LCD televisions.The BRAVIA name is an acronym of "Best Resolution Audio Visual Integrated Architecture". (fromhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRAVIA)

These commercials are all colorful and magnificant. What's more, they are famous for high technic to make all these film and  also aroused many discussions on the web.





I like these commercials very much. The best thing I think is that they made the commercials more warm and successfully caught people's eye!

1 則留言:

  1. I have ever seen the fourth video before! The jumping balls are so cute. And I used it to be a part of the video I made before. The colorful appearance always catch the viewers' eyes. I like it, too.

    回覆刪除